Friday, February 1, 2008

Ross Goldberg’s Traffic Manifesto Review

As an internet marketer for the past few years, I feel like I have a pretty good understanding of how to generate traffic to my web sites. I always start with keywords and SEO, then go from there. In fact, I’d say 80% of my efforts in traffic building are strictly SEO; however, as the internet changes, I’ve found that I need to learn some more tactics in order to keep up with the trends.

Ross Goldberg’s ebook, Traffic Manifesto, is an excellent resource to have in your IM library.

It’s encyclopedic in nature, in that it covers ALL things traffic-related, from SEO to PPC to article marketing to social bookmarking. In all fairness, there were few traffic generating methods I wasn’t aware of beforehand (though I certainly hadn’t used most of them!) but it’s super helpful to have all this information at your fingertips. With such an extensive variety of traffic-building methods available, you’re sure to run across a few that fit your marketing style best.

This meaty book comes in at over 100 pages, so there’s plenty here to get your juices flowing. If you’re new to internet marketing, it’s definitely a helpful resource. If you’re already an expert, well…the information in it can be found for free on the ‘net, but here it is, all in one place, compiled and ready to go. I don’t mind paying a few bucks if in the long run, something will save me time. Save yourself some time and download Traffic Manifesto.

Have you read Traffic Manifesto? What are your thoughts?

No comments: